Eva

I adopted myself a niece, Eva! Born on the 1st of April, she is the daughter of two friends of mine in Santiago. The story around Eva is not a simple story, they never are in Chile, but it is not my story to tell. From my side, I tried to follow the pregnancy as much as I could, as it was the first time I had a baby coming within my circle of friends. Eva's birth was planned but, when the time came, she saved everyone a surprise and didn't want to come out. Eva had to make her first appearance with style, she was the first baby I have ever heard that dislocated the arm during birth. She had the arm casted for a couple of weeks! A baby full of personality! I was at Paranal when she was born and only managed to go and see her after three weeks. Mother and daughter are now well and Eva is beautiful. It is still too early to tell how she will look like, but she'll be exotic for sure. Exotic and full of character, with just one month she already has a lot of stories to tell!

2 comments:

Paola said...

ohhh uncle Pedro, you made me cry!!!
she will be exotic for sure! she´s something...
thank you so much for being there for us!

Sadino said...

That was not the idea! Cheer up! ;)